What's new

Detailing

splash1

Reaction score
Hi;
We would like to begin a detaing service at our self serve car wash. we have an extra bay and want to utilize it. Any advice or suggestions? any help would e appreciated
Dee

MEP001

Reaction score
Are you planning to run it yourself and hire people?

PaulLovesJamie

rural 5 bay SS
Reaction score
speed reading and typos dont mix well... I read "dating service" and thought this is either a troll post or the next big thing for the sscw!
(sorry for the worthless tangent, this just cracked me up)

splash1

Reaction score
Thanks for reply. Yes, that or sublease to a detailer?? I am just trying to do the wisest thing and maybe avoid pitfalls that others have experienced.

Mr. Clean

Reaction score
What service level are you trying to accomplish-Quick clean and windows for the budget minded or reconditioning for the aficionado? Regardless of how you approach this (in house or lease), the result will reflect directly on the reputation of your wash. Detailing is a labor of love and it's hard to find people who have that level of passion. Success is, once again, about under promising and over delivering. Start slow and put out the best vehicle around and you'll have a solid foundation on which to grow. Good luck with whichever direction you choose to go.

MC