What's new

Detailing Uniforms

dogwasher

Reaction score
What style of clothing are your guys wearing when there detailing or express detailing a car?

soapy

Reaction score
We have our people wear T shirts with our name on them and we also provide aprons with our name on them. The aprons tie in the back and prevent belt buckles and buttons from scratching paint.

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
T-shirts and hoodies w/company logos.

This year I'm raising the bar and upping the ante to dark brown (company color) dickies work shirts w/buttons and tab collar with a sewn-on embroidered logo patch as well as employees name embroidered on opposite side from logo.

If you keep them in your control and launder them onsite (I will) and have employees sign an agreement to this effect, they become tax deductibe.

I am also in the process of creating a series of lanyards for employees to wear.:D

jfmoran

Reaction score
T-shirts with company logo, sweatshirts with company logo, turtle necks with logo, winter caps, ball caps, all supplied by us. Employee is charged cost and we do a payroll deduction over a period of weeks to re-coup cost (if they leave before we can re-coup we take it all out of last check). They sign an agreement to this affect at time of hire. We also require them to wear black work pants or shorts (typically dickies), which they must purchase.

mjc3333

Reaction score
We provide tee shirts, hoodies, hats, etc. The manager uses our logo, but chooses the color of shirt cap or hoodie. We keep the logo the same, but change up the colors. The detailers always look crisp, without looking the same (color) everyday.