What's new

Dencar

Etowah

Car_Wash_Guy

Reaction score
I'm a big proponent of the product and the people behind it.

When I decided to upgrade my IBA site with Petit machines, I started researching tellers. The two at the top where qualify and sunny as there weren't any cars out in the wild besides at the founders sites. I learned about them on social media and decided to look into them some more, and really liked the technology that they used and the end users appearance and usability.

Going with a dual Petit set up with the Dencar running monthly plans has absolutely transformed my site for the better. I'm washing way more than 2x ( including single wash purchases) the vehicles per year than I did before. Even my SS side increased significantly due to the site being overalll busier.

JJDPM

Reaction score
I just installed a Dencar Paystation 2 months ago. At first I did have problems with the money getting jammed up. I spent some time finding the problem. The problem was one of the rubber belts coming of fthe rollers. This must have been a factory issue. I have since not had any issues. I did have an ICS pay station. Dencar is better. The money recycles. The camera works with the license plates. The app is very easy to use.

Car_Wash_Guy

Reaction score
I just installed a Dencar Paystation 2 months ago. At first I did have problems with the money getting jammed up. I spent some time finding the problem. The problem was one of the rubber belts coming of fthe rollers. This must have been a factory issue. I have since not had any issues. I did have an ICS pay station. Dencar is better. The money recycles. The camera works with the license plates. The app is very easy to use.
What bill acceptors do you have?

In 2 years I can count on one hand how many times all 4 of my bill recyclers have jammed combined. I have the MEi recyclers

JJDPM

Reaction score
MEI- I haven't had a problem since.

OurTown

Reaction score
There are several different MEI recyclers. Dencar used to put the lower model in and now (not sure exactly the timeframe) they use the much larger more robust model. It is so large they had to redesign the pay station to get it to fit in.

HeyVern

Reaction score
I've had a few jams in mine, it has been an old crumpled up bill every time. It's happened maybe 3 times in 7 months.