What's new

D & S Super 5000 Owners - Need some help

Louise

Reaction score
Hi Guys, My Super 5000 is spraying the tiniest bit of chemial on the car just at the end of the rinse cycle. It is so minute that it is only apparent at the end of the wash with no dryer - on the other washes, the dryer blows the suds off. Even when the suds dry on the car, there is no noticable residue.

Have any of you guys seen this before??

Please help me.

borumrm

TN D&S 5000's
Reaction score
Hi Guys, My Super 5000 is spraying the tiniest bit of chemial on the car just at the end of the rinse cycle. It is so minute that it is only apparent at the end of the wash with no dryer - on the other washes, the dryer blows the suds off. Even when the suds dry on the car, there is no noticable residue.

Have any of you guys seen this before??

Please help me.
Are you sure it is chemical? The last thing that typically goes on the car is the spot free....before that it would be high pressure wax so I am wondering if it is not really just the beading up of the spot free or left over wax. I have observed this before on our units .... if there is no residue even when it dries on the car is it really a problem?

Louise

Reaction score
HI Bo,

No, not really a problem, except that as the customer pulls off the lot, he thinks he is pulling off with suds on his car.

borumrm

TN D&S 5000's
Reaction score
You might try cutting back on the wax just a bit to see if that makes a difference...I think I would cut the foaming wax first especially if you have tri-foam