What's new

D&S 5000 programming

Sharpshine

Reaction score
Can someone help me out with programming on a D&S 5000? I am new to this, I am able to adjust the custom wash but I’m not sure how to make sure it is using that instead of the default setup. Thanks!

Dan-Ark

Reaction score
My book is down at the wash. as I recall you can select stadard or custom as you go through the menu and the modifications you make are good till the next power reset. the choices are things like dwell times and which of the set functions come on during which wash level. not a lot of real customization just a bunch of menu choice on or off type thing. It will be Saturday before I can get my manual. I'll try to remember to bring it I can copy and scan the programming section for you if you still need it by then. I have got lots of help with my 5000 from here in the now almost 2 years I've had mine. someone else will likely have your answers today....

MEP001

Reaction score
Once you enter the code, press right arrow until you see the choice of default or custom wash. Like Dan-Ark said, it'll probably go to default after it's been powered down, but it should save all the settings. Just set it to Custom and right-arrow to Exit.