What's new

D&S 5000 Owners

rph9168

Carwashguy
Reaction score
Most of the so-called major brands should do the trick. Check out your local suppliers and see who gives you the best service and keeps your cost per car in line. You may have to look at several before getting the performance and cost you want.

Red Baron

Reaction score
I am using Warsaw Chemicals in my D&S 5000:
534 Wonder Soap
530 Triple Foam
Weather Shield.

I'm very happy with my results. Recently switched from Berry Dry 570 to the Weather Shield, and the added gloss is noticeable.

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
Red, try replacing wonder plus with their new "finisher". It is essentially wonder plus with more alkalinity. Just a few dollars more than wonder.

I am using Warsaw Chemicals in my D&S 5000:
534 Wonder Soap
530 Triple Foam
Weather Shield.

I'm very happy with my results. Recently switched from Berry Dry 570 to the Weather Shield, and the added gloss is noticeable.

bruno

Reaction score
I used to use wonder plus, I switched to finisher about a year ago and have noticed that the finisher is dulling my chrome trim and can't be repaired. I never had this problem till I started using finisher. Took about 6 months to show up.

bruno

Reaction score
Does blendco cost more than warsaw. I was happy with wonder plus. Still haven't found a pre soak that will gets the window eye browl.

Gabriel

Reaction score
The answer is to shop, try the products and you will find what works best for you at the price that you are willing to pay for the results that you want. Most companies will let you sample their products.

dogwasher

Reaction score
Red, I have a DS and on the single pass it dosnt clean so well in the summer weather. Do you use a single pass and if so how well do you clean?
Thanks for any help

Grand Poobah

Reaction score
Powder made easy

Works great. I use it on two 5000's. It is made by Stone Soap, great company.

Last edited:

aca carwash 2

Reaction score
I used to use the warsaw presoak and it did a good job.....I switched to the armour all
two step presoak two years ago,no comparison...100% better

Flash

Flash
Reaction score
best presoak

I have a new D&S 5000 as of last july. I couldn't get it to clean. I started useing a presoak called (FIRE WASH frictionless presoak), from Stone Soap Co. Then for my 2/step I use Kemade B also by Stone Soaps. The fire wash is a liquid as it is better than the powder. I also went to 112 degree hot water max. It flat cleans now.

Etowah