What's new

D&H Vac Timers

CWT

Reaction score
I have two Dilling & Harris Max Vacs and two D&H Max Choice vacuums where if you use the bill acceptor it may only give you 25 cents or 50 cents of credit, same with a dollar coin or might miss a coin all together. I have checked all of the connections and even swapped timers, same deal. Shipped one to GDH for repairs and after 2 months it came back with the same problems, doubt it even got looked at. Any help would be appreciated as to how to repair or replace with another timer that would have the LED read-out.

gsgriffin

Reaction score
I have two Dilling & Harris Max Vacs and two D&H Max Choice vacuums where if you use the bill acceptor it may only give you 25 cents or 50 cents of credit, same with a dollar coin or might miss a coin all together. I have checked all of the connections and even swapped timers, same deal. Shipped one to GDH for repairs and after 2 months it came back with the same problems, doubt it even got looked at. Any help would be appreciated as to how to repair or replace with another timer that would have the LED read-out.
Typical with GDH, unfortunately.

Will the dixmor LED 7 timers fit this application?

Griffin