What's new

D/H plastic Shield

sandman

Reaction score
A customer broke one of my in bay timer shields and need help finding a replacement. Any advise on a supply source?

captain cw

Reaction score
There is a company in Texas that supplies D/H parts. They have all of the electronics that you used to only be able to get through D/H. Sorry but I can't remember the company. Maybe this will jog someone else's memory.

mjwalsh

6 bay SS w/laundromat
Reaction score
For the sake of understanding

There is a company in Texas that supplies D/H parts. They have all of the electronics that you used to only be able to get through D/H. Sorry but I can't remember the company. Maybe this will jog someone else's memory.
I'm probably totally confused on this since I was mainly dependent on Specialty over most of the years for coin box items --- can anyone clarify the relationship that D/H had with Gin San? Were they merged together at one time --- if so --- did they still keep their specific electronic coin box repertoires totally separate?

Mike

Dan kamsickas

GinSan Technician
Reaction score
I'm probably totally confused on this since I was mainly dependent on Specialty over most of the years for coin box items --- can anyone clarify the relationship that D/H had with Gin San? Were they merged together at one time --- if so --- did they still keep their specific electronic coin box repertoires totally separate?

Mike
We were merged at one time(about 15 years ago). We built the electronics and they built the pump stands. That relationship ended and since then each company has done their own thing, per se. We have actually been doing a lot of retrofits of our equipment into their bay boxes, vacuums, etc.

LakesideCarWash

Reaction score
Dilling Harris Equipment

Try Keith Dilling (his father was the Dilling in D&H). His company is called Dilling and Dilling and he operates out of Rowlett, TX. I spoke to him last week and he supplies all replacement parts for D&H electronics. I had his card somewhere but you can google him.