What's new

D/H junkmaster

washnvac

Reaction score
Is there an outlet for parts for the old 18 select D/H vendmaster? (affectionately I call it junkmaster--only because I hate it)

It got broken into last night. They split the "t" security bar that holds the door shut. Took the loose coin cup, and the coin dispenser.

I should use this opportunity to remove this piece of crap, but I thought I would just see if there are parts available. (Just looking for "t" bar and coin cup.)

washnvac

Reaction score
Never mind. I should have done a quick thread search first. I found that rpdvending.com makes that same machine. I will call them for parts.

I should have looked before I spouted off. I am just ****ed about the break in, because the unit is supposed to be high security, but they easily snapped the t-bar. Plus I was 10 minutes off from actually seeing them do it by remote video. That would have made a nice clip--the police catching them in the act. Maybe next time.

mac

Reaction score
I have a customer that may be removing an entire unit. Most of the parts still work. Would you be interested in getting the whole enchilada?

cwguy.com

The Eric
Reaction score
That's funny.... I just purchased one from someone also. :) Working... but I got it for the parts... Now I have 2 extra junkmasters! I do have a cage thing if your interested in that sort of thing?

I think if it vended products better it would be a better vending machine? :)

washnvac

Reaction score
I have a customer that may be removing an entire unit. Most of the parts still work. Would you be interested in getting the whole enchilada?
I will let you know; but I doubt it. I will probably just get another free standing refurbed machine from vendweb.com. I can get a 32 select delivered to my site for around $2500 or less. I have bought 6 of these with good luck. And they have iVend sensing system for guaranteed product delivery. I actually have one of those at the same site that was broken into. It is a large site- 13 bays/ 12 vacs.

Most likely I will just smile as I get my $25 bucks for the carcass at the recycle center.

Thanks for the offer.