What's new

Customer Review System

Etowah

Ghetto Wash

Reaction score
I'm open to all suggestions.

When I visit the forum, I just click on the posts since my last visit. Quick, efficient use of my time, and I keep up to date without wading through looking for stuff.

I enjoyed reading the comments in the rating area. Could just the new ones be tagged like on the threads so I know when there is one that I haven't read? If you leave it to me to go looking for new ones I'll never do it, and probably only periodicaly check in to look up specific vendors.

Last edited:

I.B. Washincars

Car Washer Emeritus
Reaction score
I guess I don't understand the ratings. One company is rated with a "1" in every category, which I understand is the worst, but has a glowing testimonial in the comments.

pitzerwm

Reaction score
I guess, I need a little more info/detail, the (1) means that one person has rated this company. It has a 7 actually. If you would go to the input page you might have understood that. Which by the way, what are you waiting for. The Forum has been good for you over these years? Rating the companies that you do business with is giving back.

I.B. Washincars

Car Washer Emeritus
Reaction score
I'm going to rate them, that's why I was there. It's not clear what that (1) meant. I see now, that I was supposed to be counting the green blocks. I'm sure you will make subtle changes as simpletons like me chime in because they don't know what this or that means.

BTW, in the price category it should be "Too" high, not "To" high. That confused me when I first saw it. I'm a little "ignert" you know.