What's new

Custom Signage

tkpete

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get a custom lighted sign for my automatic wash? I talked to TSS and they do not have time to build me a custom sign. Is there another company out there that does that? Or I could build my own if I could find the aluminum box with hinges. Here is a picture of the box. View attachment 1053 Thank you!

chaz

Reaction score
I’d think any sign guy could do this. Looks like just one sign box that’s back lit showing all options. My sign guy could likely do this and even put partitions between each item if you are wanting to light them independently.

MEP001

Reaction score
Check with stagraphics.com. You might be able to peel off the old label and apply a new one to the existing Lexan.

soonermajic

Reaction score
Chad, you really think your sign guy could do that & light it up? Why don't you ask him for how much?
TSS will do a great job, but you gonna pay for it.
StaGraphics does good work to. Very reasonable. I didn't know they made signs though....

Ric

Cantree Member
Reaction score
I've never known TSS to "not have time" to build a custom sign. They have done several for us. The last one being about 2 weeks ago.

Earl Weiss

Reaction score

tkpete

Reaction score
I've never known TSS to "not have time" to build a custom sign. They have done several for us. The last one being about 2 weeks ago.
I need a different size box than what is their standard. They don't have time to make a custom box. I need it 30" tall or slightly taller by 18" wide with 5 lights and that is not their standard.

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
Well. instead of making the sign fit the application perhaps there i a way to make the application fit the sign.