What's new

Cryptotap problem

traveler17

Reaction score
I added 2 cryptotaps to 2 different paystatations on the same site. Working great for a week then today on both machines I had 2 different calls stating they bought the bottom wash ($8) and were charged after tapping and the wash never started. I confirmed the washes not starting from cameras. Other tap pays were fine throughout the day. And the other really random thing is the charges were really out of whack. One said $8.76 and the other said $9.19 They both sent screen shots confirming. It doesn’t show they were charged on my end on cryptopay website. Told them I would have to get back in the morning when cryptopay opens.
Anyone that use taps seen anything like this ?? Thanks for the feedback

Kar B Kleen

Reaction score
Hadn't seen that, but I've got a tap in for repair now. Went completely dead. Called them a few months ago because unit was always very warm to the point of it being "sticky" on the face. Not been in service a year.

traveler17

Reaction score
Hadn't seen that, but I've got a tap in for repair now. Went completely dead. Called them a few months ago because unit was always very warm to the point of it being "sticky" on the face. Not been in service a year.
How long did you have it going before you had to send it in?