What's new

Cryptotap Plus

Blanco

Reaction score
That should be common practice, at least in my head it is.
Agreed. Im just curious how much of a issue it is that they have to put that note in each swipers bag.

They set up the swipers and world pay does the processing so who is at fault when it does happen?

Also they deposit in batches so how exactly can you tell if the money from a certain swipe is deposited in your account? I'm assuming world pay website but I never use it cause its terrible.

cbchevy4x4

Reaction score
Agreed. Im just curious how much of a issue it is that they have to put that note in each swipers bag.

They set up the swipers and world pay does the processing so who is at fault when it does happen?

Also they deposit in batches so how exactly can you tell if the money from a certain swipe is deposited in your account? I'm assuming world pay website but I never use it cause its terrible.
Id venture to guess it not as much if an issue as it is a warning label... like everything else, if its got a warning label on it somebody somewhere threw common sense out the window, id venture to guess either somebody bought some swipers put them in and magically thought the money would fly in their account, or there was some back end programming like an mpm # was mis typed and somebody didnt catch it for 2 months cause they dropped the ball on keeping up with their business. I worked for a real jack leg several years back that im pretty certain he would find a way to do both then be ready to sue somebody else instead of taking accountability.