What's new
Car Wash Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cryptotap issue...

T_witch21

New member
...How's it going. I just found out there was a forum for this. So, here's my issue. I have swipe/tap units. I have been having issues with two of them where the tape just doesn't always work. Swipe does. The single blue light is blinking. Any help here? I can't seem to figure it out.
 
...How's it going. I just found out there was a forum for this. So, here's my issue. I have swipe/tap units. I have been having issues with two of them where the tape just doesn't always work. Swipe does. The single blue light is blinking. Any help here? I can't seem to figure it out.
And now, there is no light at all...
 
Contact CryptoPay. They will often repair them for free or very little cost. It does sound like a loose wire or bad connection. I would double check the wires and connections first.
 
...How's it going. I just found out there was a forum for this. So, here's my issue. I have swipe/tap units. I have been having issues with two of them where the tape just doesn't always work. Swipe does. The single blue light is blinking. Any help here? I can't seem to figure it out.
Damn how long you been in the Business
 
Back
Top