What's new

Cryptopay's customer service

Etowah

Jason Studer

Reaction score
I have left two messages with Cryptopay this week with no return phone call.

I am just trying to order there product and no call back.

What is going to happen when I need Tech support?????

omgeewiz

Reaction score
They never return phone calls. I tried to buy systems from them and you have to call and call until the lady who works there picks up. She doesn't really understand the tech questions and if the guy in that department isn't there to take you call, there is a good chance he won't call you back either. I spent my money on another product that is more expensive but a much better solution, and they answer the phone.

MEP001

Reaction score
Which one did you get?

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
On the few occasions I needed it , During business hours I have gotten good tech support from Cryptopay.

omgeewiz

Reaction score
Which one did you get?
I bought the Mercury system from Carolina Pride. Don't get me wrong it has its issues but its a much better system because it counts all money in the box along with credit cards. It also lets you choose whoever you want to process your transactions. its a lot more money. I was worried that if Crypto went out of biz that i wouldn't be able to run cards anymore and thats who their system is set up. Frankly there is no really great solution across the whole industry. I just waited until I wanted to replace all of my doors and was ready to make the jump to putting them on all my vac's as well. It ends out being about double the price, but I know exactly how much money is in every box. Also their tech support is amazing. I am really cheap so its been a hard for me to pay up but i sleep really well at night knowing that i have someone to call who is always there to help.

Randy

Reaction score
I’ve never had a problem getting in touch with anyone at Cryptopay. The few times that I had to leave a message I got a return call within an hour. If you have a real concern you can always call the owner.

sparkey

Reaction score
I have left two messages with Cryptopay this week with no return phone call.

I am just trying to order there product and no call back.

What is going to happen when I need Tech support?????
I am glad I am not the only person who has this problem. I just purchased a new cryptopay system through kleen-rite. I tired calling cryptopay all day friday and never once did anyone answer the phone. I left messages with purchasing, and tech support. The tech support guy did finally call me back at closing time. Needless to say I wasn't very impressed.

cdreed06

Reaction score
Never had any trouble with Cryptopay. Tom there has gone out of his way to help me.

Jason Studer

Reaction score
Still waiting on call back!!!!! Very frustrating, finally decided to go with C.C. with Cryptopay, after reading a lot of trends on here and now I am have second thoughts, about Cryptopay.

Randy

Reaction score
Still waiting on call back!!!!! Very frustrating, finally decided to go with C.C. with Cryptopay, after reading a lot of trends on here and now I am have second thoughts, about Cryptopay.
I just called Cryptopay and Diane from sales answered on the 3rd ring. She trying to find your call so she can call you back or she’s waiting for your call.

sparkey

Reaction score
They never answer but they will call you back. Just leave a message.
That's real handy having to wait for a call back every time you call. Most of us don't hang out at the wash for hours on end waiting for a return call. By the time they return your call I am usually at home and can't check anything they suggest anyways. Maybe they need to hire someone to take calls.

robert roman

Bob Roman
Reaction score
Like many online businesses with one product, Crypto is too small and doesn’t have the sales revenue to afford customer service response and technical support like a TV cable company.

It isn’t going to be like calling up a DRB, ICS, etc.

For example, I’ve attempted to call Autec several times and all I got back were several cryptic e-mails and sales brochures, no answers.

You also get what you pay for.

My internet service for my website has been only $20 a month, forever. I have access to templates to design my own site, 24/7 access to change things, all kinds of utilities, virtually no down time.

10 years ago, if I had problems, there was 24/7 access to technician on phone, no charge.

Today, tech support is e-mail only.

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
I've only had my system in a few months, but once I got setup it has been reliable. I haven't needed to call tech support.

In all fairness once I got away from Bluepay, my Etowah Valley system has also been very reliable.

Great support or not, the low cost of this system makes the CC conversion a much easier pill to swallow. I just don't think you will need support that much, not enough to justify paying thousands more for another system.