What's new

CryptoPay Swiper error code?

Roz

Reaction score
Anyone know what a flashing green button on a swiper means? Cannot find that meaning from their list. Swiper is not reading.

kg00273

Reaction score
my first thought would be that it has lost connection with the coordinator or has been put into some sort of configuration mode. Does your system show "connected" on your Site Status page when you log in to the control panel?

Roz

Reaction score
I power cycled the swiper and checked the status. All are showing connected.

What’s odd is that the swiper returns to the rolling colored lights with a solid green button after about 30 seconds. I would never have guessed there was an issue other than the fact that I have nice customers who report any issues to me. Appears normal and I did not find any loose wires.

kg00273

Reaction score
That is strange. I agree with you with the customers letting you know. I have quite a few regulars (3-4 visits a week) that have my personal number to let me know if they have or see any issues.

My last thought about your issue is kind of a stretch, but I've always worried about the internals of the swipers getting shorted out from water damage. You would have to take the swiper apart (which could void any warranty or mess up any internal seals) to check but like I said, its kind of a stretch.

Ryancross11

Reaction score
Doesn’t solid green mean “not connected to internet”? It’s connected to the hub , just not to internet.

Roz

Reaction score
With the help of CryptoPay tech support I think we have isolated the issue to the vac transformer. Appears that the voltage drops and interrupts the signal at the start. Will confirm when the new transformer is installed next week.

UPDATE: New transformer resolved the issue. The voltage flux was instantaneously wiping out the time on the Dixmor for all payments.

Last edited: