What's new

Cryptopay signal question?

packerscw

Reaction score
Has anyone put a larger antenna on the cryptopay coordinator to increase signal strength? Or any suggestions to increase signal strength? Thanks in advance

slash007

Reaction score
No bigger antenna, but I did use a larger Ethernet line and moved mine to a more central location. They do sell a repeater/extender if needed.

packerscw

Reaction score
One of my swipes keeps going in and out of connection. Cryptopay seems to think there is interference or signal strength issue even though that is not my furthest swipe from coordinator and all swipes have been working fine for 6-7months.

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
One of my swipes keeps going in and out of connection. Cryptopay seems to think there is interference or signal strength issue even though that is not my furthest swipe from coordinator and all swipes have been working fine for 6-7months.
Have you tried swapping the problem swiper with one that has no issues to see what happens?

packerscw

Reaction score
Just switched the problem swipe with a bay that has been working fine. Will see what happens

packerscw

Reaction score
Have now came to the conclusion that we are getting some kind of a signal interference all of a sudden. Swipes have been issue free for the last 6-7 months. Now all of a sudden we are having problems with swipes communicating with coordinator. Crypto sent a new coordinator and still did not solve the problem. We have done no new equipment installs or have not changed anything on site from when we installed the swipes 6-7 months ago. Does anyone have any suggestions or has had this problem? Im running out of ideas. Thanks in advance.

L

loewem

Did you try the suggestion from Slash? Move the coordinator to a different location?