What's new

CryptoPay Set Up/ Worldpay

edredtop

Reaction score
I don't although it would make a bookeeping a little easier.

When I reconcile my checking account every Month, I just subtract my 4-5 cash deposits which are done once a week. What's left over should be credit card sales. I then look at my CC statement when it comes in to make sure the number roughly matches up.
Hey Greg, does World pay do daily deposits (if you've had transactions) or can you control when they do so, like once a month for example?

I haven't gotten that far yet.

HeyVern

Reaction score
What's your start up price/ minutes for the bay and do you use CryptoPay on your vacs and vendors?
I'm curious how customers are using their cards, everything or in the bays mostly.
I have Nayax and only have readers in the bays, vacuums and vending are cash only, for now. I'm at $2.00/3 minutes.

OurTown

Reaction score
Hey Greg, does World pay do daily deposits (if you've had transactions) or can you control when they do so, like once a month for example?

I haven't gotten that far yet.
They deposit every business day and I don't remember if there was an option to change that. Why would you want to wait all that time to get paid though?

Roz

Reaction score
They deposit every business day and I don't remember if there was an option to change that. Why would you want to wait all that time to get paid though?
WorldPay deposits lag the actual spend by two days, sometimes three if a weekend is involved.

edredtop

Reaction score
I've heard so many stories about poor customer service that I thought it might be useful to share what's being learned from this process:
I'm still in set-up mode/test mode and found a couple of issues that weren't clear how to correct, so I signed in to CryptoPay and used the chat window in the lower right-hand corner. Both of the issues were not only identified but corrected by 'John' from his end in just a few minutes keeping the satisfaction level at 100% for all of the contacts with CP so far..
Color me impressed!
Fingers crossed for WorldPay 🤞

Etowah

edredtop

Reaction score
Related question involving Worldpay...our original profile when we setup payment processing apparently excluded AMEX. I've sought to add it, what should be a reasonable timeline to do this?

Originally I was given an estimate of 2-3 business days, and this morning it has grown to 5-7 business days.
Curious if you resolved this and is AMEX lucrative to date?

edredtop

Reaction score
To make the bank statement shorter? 🤷‍♂️:D
(You're right, if a problem arises I'd rather know sooner than later)

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
Indeed.
And I will admit the Osborne effect has most certainly delayed my decision to install CryptoPay.
FWIW while have no idea what the increase in sales was on a decent month the8 bay CC Sales revenue from Credit cards / Cryptopay was enough to cover the cost of the coordinator and swipers. Now, lets substitute t Vacuum for Cryptopay system in your thinking. Let's say you have a vacuum that seems to be doing the job but perhaps wasn't as good as it used to be, nor the best looking or easiest to use. Let's also say it generated $2000 a month in Revenue. (I know- really good for an old beat up vacuum) How difficult would it be to decide to get a new, easy to use great looking vacuum vacuum that cost $2-4-6 Thousand dollars.?

brianv31

Reaction score
Curious if you resolved this and is AMEX lucrative to date?
We did get it resolved and learned some things in the process too. I wouldn't say AMEX is lucrative, but it was a necessity for a fleet customer we brought on, so overall not bad. Their processing fees are 1-2% higher than V/MC but their interchange is handled differently, and I'm still learning but it may all come out not that much different in the end anyway. Time will tell. I'm new to payment processing in this manner.

Flex- Wand

Reaction score
Has anyone bin successful installing crypto on a goldline with a 4" display. I bin waiting for an answer from cryptopay and distributor.

Attachments

Roz

Reaction score
Dave Richards has a YouTube video for installing the retrofit kit. Real question is can you purchase the harness that goes to the controller and the metal plate that closes the old swiper hole separately or do you need to purchase the entire kit.