What's new

Cryptopay Retrofit Kit for Unitec - WSII

jsoriano

Reaction score
Hello, we have 5 WSII's and we are thinking to change to Cryptopay our in-bays. What we found is that we we are going to loose print recepits for cash transactions. Any other cons? Any pros beside the consolidation of transactions?
Thanks

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
I've got one site I lease with them installed that I've been running since July. i've had zero issues and only one phone call requesting a printed receipt since then..

jsoriano

Reaction score
I've got one site I lease with them installed that I've been running since July. i've had zero issues and only one phone call requesting a printed receipt since then..
Do you still use a Sierra Server?. How your reports appears in computer? Still shows sales by CC in Sierra? We have RFID with Unitec, is this could be an issue?

Stepkl

Reaction score
Hello, we have 5 WSII's and we are thinking to change to Cryptopay our in-bays. What we found is that we we are going to loose print recepits for cash transactions. Any other cons? Any pros beside the consolidation of transactions?
Thanks
If you go with crytopay do you currently have data cap data Tran 162sl that you you may want to sell contact me stepkl@yahoo