What's new

CryptoPay on Vacuums

pgrzes

Reaction score
What is everyone using for CryptoPay swipers on your vacs?? Button or no button?? I have all coleman combo vacs. Cant really do count up on them. I have a few vacs at one location that have button swipers, set up so they can push button for more time, not many do that. So at my new location I am thinking no button just swipe for X-time?? Whats everyones thoughts opinions, whats working? Thanks guys, Great weekend we just had in S.E Pa.

tdlconceptsllc

Reaction score
I installed the no button ones 3 months ago on 7 fragramatics at my site and the ROI I would say is not strong enough to justify spending that much in my case. I charge $2.00 for credit card. Now the bays is a different story they have paid for themselves already no doubt and they do have the button on those readers. I done it to try to keeping up with times. Your site may be different but for me the ROI just was not there on the vacs for credit cards.

Greg Pack

Wash Weenie
Reaction score
I haven't kept track but see enough people use it that I feel it was a worthwhile addition. I have the button and am doing count down at one site with fragramatics combos. The problem is my bays are count up. I could see where this is confusing to the customer. I think I am going to convert to dixmor timers and swap to count up on the vacs. This will price vac, fragrance, and shampoo at the same cost per minute. Shampoo and fragrance revenue play a very small part of my revenue stream and I think the count up system will see more usage overall that will make up for it.

slash007

Reaction score
I have the buttons since they cost the same, but I just disable the button so that there is no confusion. I use count down on my Coleman Vacs since count up doesn't work on combo machines. This way I can always use a vac swiper in a bay later on if I need to as well. No reason to buy the swiper with no button since you can just disable it.