What's new

Cryptopay IQ worldpay portal is pi**ing me off

sparkey

Reaction score
It seems everytime I try to log into IQ worldpay portal for cryptopay I am locked out. I think if you don't log on within a certain amount of time it locks you out. It takes an act of god to get someone on the phone to reset it for you. There verification process is the worse I have ever seen. Last time I had over 2 hours invested in getting it reset only to be locked out the next time I tried to access it.

DavidM

Reaction score
Worldpay has terrible service! Hopefully you never have a problem worse than getting locked out. That is the quickest thing they can resolve. I have had success in the past by emailing with my merchant ID and they reset it for me. Saves the time on the phone.

Last time I called to have a reset they surveyed me about my experience and I complained about getting locked out. It is only a month or two before it locks you out again.

David

Leee

Reaction score
David, if you have gift cards it is even worse. Try to login and track who is using the cards, good luck I finally just gave up so it is worthless to even offer gift cards.
Leee

sparkey

Reaction score
I didn't have these issues when I had first data. Then I was forced to switch to worldpay. This is what having no competition looks like.

MC3033

Reaction score
I’ve never gone through so much verification to make a change as I have with worldpay. I couldn’t believe the things they were asking for

wgwagg

Reaction score
sparkey, I recently had a similar experience. First off it drives me insane that they require you to answer multiple security question for every login. If you ever get locked out (which is easy to do) it takes forever to get customer service on the line. Then after finally getting to customer service they required me to provide deposit amounts from my last statement to verify my identity, on top of the normal info used to verify, which I didn't have because the statement wasn't nearby. Nightmare.

My rates appear to be lower with Worldpay after being forced to switch from First Data though, so I guess that takes the sting off the terrible customer service experience.

sparkey

Reaction score
I have pretty much given up on ever loging in again. I get statements in the mail so I guess I can do without the portal. I don't have the patience to answer 5 different types of verification every time I call. Then when you do get through they hang up on you and you have to start all over again. I never have the info I need at my fingertips and if I look up the info and call back in they ask different questions. Its a useless site when it keeps locking you out. I lost out on a wash contract with the local police department because of this. They wanted to purchase large amounts of tokens and I have no way to run their credit card without the portal. Its a contract I would rather lose than have to deal with world pay.

Last edited: