What's new

Cryptopay fleet

Martins

Reaction score
Is anyone here currently using the crypto pay fleet program? I'm curious what the process looks like for you, as far as is it successful, do you find may issues etc. I've had people approach me to get fleets set up and would love to do it just want to find the right solution for them. i already pay for the analytics, not sure if it a chare to have it or if its just like the attendant cards. ive reached out to them but want some honest feed back from people who are actually using it.

Thanks all!

Martins

Reaction score
hmmm i think the crickets speak for themselves on this one.

wrightwash

Reaction score
Just to jump in on this conversation, I had a customer ask me if I could offer a fleet program, one where he could receive a monthly invoice to turn in on expenses, he would give each of his drivers a wash card. He has a small construction crew that works for a major company and they get X amount of money each month for vehicle maintenance. If you make the jump I would be interested to hear how it works.

Chad

Reaction score
I use Cryptopay fleet. It works well as I have several fleet accounts and cryptopay on all my vacs, iba, and self-serve. Fyi it is not cheap, I think the cost include:
1. $30 per month
2. $.06 per transaction and 1.25% fee on each transaction
3. $250 one time activation fee.

So not really worth it for just one fleet account, have to have several. Set up and billing is easy and customers seem to like it.

Touchless

Reaction score
I offered the Fleet program a few years ago. Businesses liked the convenience of giving their drivers a wash card and receiving a monthly invoice. The program worked well but it involves more of your time to set up cards, process-mail invoices and receive monthly checks. I stopped it because of the extra work I needed to do. the customers were fine when I stopped the program, didn’t lose any business just saved on my time.

CentralTex

Reaction score
We use the fleet program. We have five customers that use it. It is pretty easy to set-up. Cost to set-up is a little pricey for artwork for the cards that have to be ordered. We have only been using it for about 4-6 months. I am awaiting on an analysis to see if we are covering our cost on the program. Invoicing is easy. We have had to chase down 1-2 customers, but it hasn't been too much work. While our fleet customers do use the service, they are not using it on a very regular basis. If you think you can get 10 customers or so set-up that will use it on a regular basis, then it might be worth your while. It really is an easy system to use and the reporting is decent and easy to access.