What's new

Cryptopay Count Up problem

Etowah

traveler17

Reaction score
Hey I’ve recently finished up putting CP in the bays at one site. Worked fine til this morning. Employee went by this morning and said customer swiped card and and it counted the money up shy one quarter of start time then says “coin “. These are wired to LED 7s. All 4 bays programmed the same when putting info in on the app. No customer service today. count up and count down are wired the same , correct ? ideas would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!!

cantbreak80

Maybe I need new clubs
Reaction score
From Dixmor's Troubleshooting

COIN” INDICATES A CONTINUOUS COIN PULSE COMING TO TIMER FROM COIN ACCEPTER OR A SHORTED COIN SIGNAL WIRE. DISCONNECT COIN SIGNAL WIRE AT TIMER TO VERIFY THIS PROBLEM"

traveler17

Reaction score
Thanks I appreciate it!! It’s doing it in 2 of the 4 bays. Big help 👍🏼. Thanks again.

Randy

Reaction score
Disconnect the wire from the Cryptopay swiper that goes to the White/Black on the LED-7 timer and see if it goes away.

traveler17

Reaction score
Disconnect the wire from the Cryptopay swiper that goes to the White/Black on the LED-7 timer and see if it goes away.
Thanks Randy. I’ll try it first thing in the morning. I almost called you but didn’t want to bug ya on a Sunday. :) Thanks for the advice !!!

Etowah

MEP001

Reaction score
Count-up and count-down don't wire the same. Which way do you have yours?

traveler17

Reaction score
That’s gotta be what it is then. I started out w 2 bays last year doing count down “ don’t ask me why”. I had them installed by a friend when I was out of town. I installed the other 2 bays Friday for count up. I haven’t looked at the manual yet, it’s at the wash. I thought both were wired the same and configuration was changed on the site. Thank you for that !!!

Dan kamsickas

GinSan Technician
Reaction score
That’s gotta be what it is then. I started out w 2 bays last year doing count down “ don’t ask me why”. I had them installed by a friend when I was out of town. I installed the other 2 bays Friday for count up. I haven’t looked at the manual yet, it’s at the wash. I thought both were wired the same and configuration was changed on the site. Thank you for that !!!
You can wire them the same. It's in the setup of Cryptopay where the change is made. We do a ton of doors with Cryptopay and they are all wired into the white/black wire.

traveler17

Reaction score
So the
You can wire them the same. It's in the setup of Cryptopay where the change is made. We do a ton of doors with Cryptopay and they are all wired into the white/black wire.
So I just had someone else tell me to take on e of the red / green wires and put it in pin 9. Sound right? The two that were not working were originally set for count down

Dan kamsickas

GinSan Technician
Reaction score
So the

So I just had someone else tell me to take on e of the red / green wires and put it in pin 9. Sound right? The two that were not working were originally set for count down
On the LED6 one of the red/green wires goes to 8 and the other to 9
On the LED7 one of the red green wires goes to 9 the other 6
On the LED8 one of the red/green wires goes to 7 and the other to 9(I think)
On the LED9 one of the red/green wires goes to 8 and the other to 6

Dan kamsickas

GinSan Technician
Reaction score