What's new

Cryptopay coordinator issues today?

MDrost1

Reaction score
Folks, I was wondering if anybody is having coordinator connectivity issues today. My site, and another gentleman I know is having coordinator connectivity issues. Just checking in to see if anybody else is having this today.

Ghetto Wash

Reaction score
I just installed my first coordinator and swiper today. It was working at noon today, but now when I log in to look it shows not connected. I assumed it was my installation but after reading your post I believe it might be some kind of crypto pay connectivity issue. Thanks for the heads up.

pgrzes

Reaction score
I didnt see this yesterday, but I just looked through my transactions from yesterday and all seemed fine. Are you guys all maybe using same internet provider that had issues?

MDrost1

Reaction score
Have you looked at your site status? I did have some purchases push through. My status as of this morning is good.

JMMUSTANG

car wash owner
Reaction score
I didnt see this yesterday, but I just looked through my transactions from yesterday and all seemed fine. Are you guys all maybe using same internet provider that had issues?
I notice yesterday my internet was having issues connecting off and on all day.
I use AT&T.

Robert2181

Reaction score
I also have AT&T. I am in MI. Is Everybody else? It looks like it is back up this morning.

MDrost1

Reaction score
I have Att, but all my ip cameras were working fine along with my lasernet for my laser wash. I could also log on to the internet with no issue. All the while my site status showed no connection. All red. Very weird. All seems fine today. I am going to call CPay on Monday and see what was up. Thanks folks!