What's new

CryptoPay coin count status

fastlx

Reaction score
Hi All. I try to access ( coin count status)this on the website for cryptopay and it never loads. I assume it just counts the coin acceptor or bill acceptor and give you a report. Is this something extra they charge for? Thanks for the input.

Dan-Ark

Reaction score
I believe there is an extra charge, and the cyrptopay readers need the wires on newer units that attach to the coin acceptor. I don't know if it can tell difference between bill acceptor and coins.

MEP001

Reaction score
It's $180/year for the analytics.

JaySingh

Reaction score
Sorry to revive a dead thread, but I have just purchased a wash and realized that the crypto readers that are connected to our bill acceptors are grossly inaccurate. How do I correct this? Any suggestions? We have 500 bill stackers in our first 3 bays, and 300 bill stackers in the rest of the bays. They were all 2/3's full but crypto pay site analytics reported them being < 50% full

OurTown

Reaction score
Sorry to revive a dead thread, but I have just purchased a wash and realized that the crypto readers that are connected to our bill acceptors are grossly inaccurate. How do I correct this? Any suggestions? We have 500 bill stackers in our first 3 bays, and 300 bill stackers in the rest of the bays. They were all 2/3's full but crypto pay site analytics reported them being < 50% full

On your dashboard you can change the settings in the swiper configuration. Click on "Configure Devices", then click "Configure" on the right side of one of the devices. Then at the bottom there is a section called "Coin Counting". We have ours set to $ .25 coin value and 4000 for the coin notification limit. That way if we add a zero to the percentage to the status of each of the vault it is within $10 of what is in there. 100% coin count status would be $1,000. It adds coins and bills together.

JaySingh

Reaction score
On your dashboard you can change the settings in the swiper configuration. Click on "Configure Devices", then click "Configure" on the right side of one of the devices. Then at the bottom there is a section called "Coin Counting". We have ours set to $ .25 coin value and 4000 for the coin notification limit. That way if we add a zero to the percentage to the status of each of the vault it is within $10 of what is in there. 100% coin count status would be $1,000. It adds coins and bills together.
Will this work if we only accept bills and not tokens or quarters.

In the future we plan to add back tokens.

OurTown

Reaction score
Will this work if we only accept bills and not tokens or quarters.

In the future we plan to add back tokens.

Yes. All acceptors are wired into the same input wires on the swiper so the values will be added together.

JaySingh

Reaction score
Ok so i realized 1 Token or 1 Bill will send 4 pulses to the machine.

I have .25 per pulse set up on Crypto pay and the coin notification set to 500 (my meter box bill stacker)

When I look at the crypto pay app for "Coin Counts", it gives me a percentage... let's say right now it's currently reading 57% in Bay 1 and 64% in Bay 2.

How useful is this information in letting me know my bill stackers are full? can I assume that 250 bills are in each bay?

OurTown

Reaction score
Ok so i realized 1 Token or 1 Bill will send 4 pulses to the machine.

I have .25 per pulse set up on Crypto pay and the coin notification set to 500 (my meter box bill stacker)

When I look at the crypto pay app for "Coin Counts", it gives me a percentage... let's say right now it's currently reading 57% in Bay 1 and 64% in Bay 2.

How useful is this information in letting me know my bill stackers are full? can I assume that 250 bills are in each bay?
With 500 limit you will have to do some math. Bay 1 should have $71.25 in bills and tokens (must be quarters in there too) and bay 2 should have $80. You can't tell how much is in the bill stacker because it is in the total.

OurTown

Reaction score
Also 500 is your total set limit so you could have any ratio of coins and bills.

JaySingh

Reaction score
With 500 limit you will have to do some math. Bay 1 should have $71.25 in bills and tokens (must be quarters in there too) and bay 2 should have $80. You can't tell how much is in the bill stacker because it is in the total.

Just to Clarify (say it only accepts bills (no tokens or qtrs), the percentage is not counting the individual bills but the actual dollar amount in each bay as a percentage.

So Bay 1 has 57%: is that $285 dollars or 285 bills (of all sorts of denominations) - i don't think it's 71.25 dollars because that's a very low number for what we get for the use of that bay after collecting money (the 57% is over a 72 hour period).

OurTown

Reaction score
Just to Clarify (say it only accepts bills (no tokens or qtrs), the percentage is not counting the individual bills but the actual dollar amount in each bay as a percentage.

So Bay 1 has 57%: is that $285 dollars or 285 bills (of all sorts of denominations) - i don't think it's 71.25 dollars because that's a very low number for what we get for the use of that bay after collecting money (the 57% is over a 72 hour period).

It is counting actual money but is in $.25 pulses and shows it in percentages. It has no idea how many bills are in there. Something does not add up. 500 limit is in $.25 increments so 100% would be $125. Do you only accept bills in those bays? Is there a coin acceptor in there too and is it tied into the gray Cryptopay coin count wires with the bill acceptor?

JaySingh

Reaction score
From what I understand, 1 dollar bill will send 4 pulses.
I am not 100% sure if the cryptopay coin count wires is tied to the bill acceptor but I think it is as the wash currently accepts no Coins/tokens at the moment. Prior owners had sealed over the coin cut out.

OurTown

Reaction score
Reset the Cryptopay coin count, pull the bills and recheck in a few days to compare money n stacker to coin status on Cryptopay.

Etowah