What's new

Cryptopay card payments

Ridinclean

Reaction score
New here with 3 bay ss. I am getting ready to install cc readers. Going with the cryptopay un less there is a better option.
Do you have to use worldpay?
Is there any alternatives?

OurTown

Reaction score
New here with 3 bay ss. I am getting ready to install cc readers. Going with the cryptopay un less there is a better option.
Do you have to use worldpay?
Is there any alternatives?

I'm not sure if Cryptopay is the best but it might be the most practical when all things are considered. Yes at this point you have to use Worldpay.

Ridinclean

Reaction score
Thanks for the response.
Are there other options might be worth looking into?

MEP001

Reaction score
I like what Washgear offers, but the hardware is expensive and it must be hardwired. The only other one I've seen that comes close to Cryptopay is Nayax.

coman93

Reaction score
I have installed Payrange Blucard at my sites. They offer better rates than Cryptopay currently 3.25% and they also offer mobile payments using the Blukey. Their Blukey is a pulse or mdb device and if you can wire up a cryptopay swiper, you can wire a Payrange Blukey. I still have cryptopay as well but if my swipers fail, I wont be replacing them.

Reaction score
I'm very happy with my Nayax units. I put them in 2 bays to test and will probably switch over the other 4 this year. Nothing wrong with the Washgear that's there now, but I like the ability to pay with just about anything that Nayax offers.

MattVerfurth

Reaction score
Unitec is who we use and they are much better then Crypto Pay. We actually use both but prefer Unitec. We use Unitec on all 6 of our Self-Serve bays, 2 automatics and dog washes. only thing we use crypto pay on is vacs. reason being is we have trouble giving receipts and refunds with crypto pay. With Unitec it shows up instantly and we can print receipts and do refunds a lot faster and easier.

Roz

Reaction score
I have installed Payrange Blucard at my sites. They offer better rates than Cryptopay currently 3.25% and they also offer mobile payments using the Blukey. Their Blukey is a pulse or mdb device and if you can wire up a cryptopay swiper, you can wire a Payrange Blukey. I still have cryptopay as well but if my swipers fail, I wont be replacing them.
It sounds interesting and the machine looks nice on the website however the website is a bit short on details. I would want to see the machines in action as it sounds like customers need to use their APP, preload the app with money, and then use it over time. Payments to owners is once a week. I wonder if you receive details on each transaction. Anyhow something to keep an eye on for the future.