What's new

cryptopay Billing

JamboWash

Reaction score
has anyone tried to consolidate their cryptopay credit card billing, i am having difficult times trying to find out why i am losing my sleep , the reports from the cryptopay website for the month are higher then the first data credit card report which includes all the fees . for example in january my cryptopay web report shows i had $4200 funded credit card transactions and my first data credit card statement shows $4110 funded credit card transactions which includes all the transaction charges , wondering where the difference is coming in from. there are no chargebacks or anything.

cmawash

Reaction score
crypto pay charges

that's how they make money at crypto pay
reviewing last months credit card deposits thru crypto pay, we see a 9.14% charge on all deposits from ignite payments credit card processor, includes wells fargo/ignite charges processing this includes all charges and $ deposited, not included are monthly internet connect fees for our equipment to talk to the internet. numbers probably round off the 10% off the top. numbers do not include our bank charges for processing the credit card deposits from our bank . there are a lot off little bit,s taken out

getnbusy

Reaction score
I have cryptopay in my bays with worldpay, and priority payments on my unitec . I have never been able to reconcile either one. I quit trying. I just look to make sure what has been deposited is pretty close to what my processor says ive sold. A sloppy way to do business, but I don't see how its possible to reconcile. And add on top of that, the deposits are usually 3 days behind.

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
I have cryptopay in my bays with worldpay, and priority payments on my unitec . I have never been able to reconcile either one. I quit trying. I just look to make sure what has been deposited is pretty close to what my processor says ive sold. A sloppy way to do business, but I don't see how its possible to reconcile. And add on top of that, the deposits are usually 3 days behind.
If you think that si bad, try it with a gas station.

washme1

Reaction score
I reconcile the cc charges the same way as checks. There are always a payment or two on the cc report that have not cleared the bank. I post those as one deposit but list the individual outstanding cc charges on the detail line so that I can easily reconcile on the next statement. Those outstanding charges are the first item on my subsequent bank statement. The other thing I did was to make sure my processor deposits the gross amount of the charge and a separate item for the total processing fees. That makes it easier to calculate sales tax.