What's new

Crypto Pay With Dixmor Timer

waterway

Reaction score
I recently talked to the guys over at Cryto Pay about their new credit card systems. It seem like a really good option. Unfortunately for me they do not offer anything yet to replace the hamilton acw4 credit card system.

That got me thinking if I could somehow make it work for my hamilton since the credit card swiper has only a 24 volt common, 24 volt hot, and a pulse wire. I thought that maybe I could use the dixmor 7 timer that they say is compatible with the credit card acceptor. I was thinking that i could program the timer coin/pulse value for functions 1-3 to the prices of my automatic wash. Then I thought I could jump the wires from the buttons on my acw to tell the timer which price is selected. Then I could jump the pulse wire to my token acceptor and program it to a $1 value so that once the transaction was approved the credit card acceptor could then send the pulses to the machine that way.

Finally after a few hours of thinking it through I realized that there was no way for the Dixmor timer to communicate to the credit card swiper to tell it what wash was selected. So Basically I could only offer one was price for my credit card option if I did it. At least it got me thinking outside the box and figuring some new stuff out. Anyone else have an ideas that I could have over looked?

Randy

Reaction score
I have a customer who is looking at installing the Crypto Pay system on his ACW-4. To make it work he’s going to have make all of his wash packages the same price, which he is good. He was over at Costco and they have one wash package. I might give the Crypto Pay guys a call tomorrow and find out how they are coming on this and report back

waterway

Reaction score
We can do a single function automatic... we are working on a multi function setup that interacts with the display but it may be a few months down the road.

You can do something like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzWC3vc1A60
I am really excited about getting this for my acw. But I am going to wait until you come out with a multi function one. You can mark me down for one. I will take the first one plus I will add it to all my self serve bays. Please let me know when it is available.

Cory@Genesys

Cryptopay CC Systems
Reaction score
I am really excited about getting this for my acw. But I am going to wait until you come out with a multi function one. You can mark me down for one. I will take the first one plus I will add it to all my self serve bays. Please let me know when it is available.
Will do! If you want we can take care of your self serve bays and add the ACW when it becomes available... no need to send anything back or reprogram anything... you can add additional swipers whenever you feel the need to. Its up to you.

waterway

Reaction score
Will do! If you want we can take care of your self serve bays and add the ACW when it becomes available... no need to send anything back or reprogram anything... you can add additional swipers whenever you feel the need to. Its up to you.
Please tell me you guys are making progress on a retrofit for the hamilton 4 acw. I'm dying to get rid of my current credit card reader and am trying to wait long enough for your product. (I'd rather have one credit card system for my wash then multiple one)...

waterway

Reaction score
I am working on Eport solution will be ready in 3weeks
Let me know I have three acw 4's and I am willing to help test a new product if thats what it takes to help you guys get it to market. Please let me know. Once I get my acw's running I will be adding my self serve bays. Thanks for any heads up on availability...

Bubbles Galore

Reaction score
Just a personal opinion, but I've used the eport solution on my shurvend and have never had great success. I would be concerned about reliability issues. Just my .02

Cory@Genesys

Cryptopay CC Systems
Reaction score
We hope to have a solution in the next few weeks. In fact one of our engineers is working on it now.

waterway

Reaction score
I tried right after the show and they said they weren't ready yet and should be ready soon. Still haven't heard anything.

Cory@Genesys

Cryptopay CC Systems
Reaction score
We have prototypes and are testing them but sadly we are not in production yet.I apologize for the delay, its taking a bit longer than we expected to get everything together. I don't want to over promise and give an ETA at the moment because we're still testing the heck out of it to make sure its 100% ready.

waterway

Reaction score
We have prototypes and are testing them but sadly we are not in production yet.I apologize for the delay, its taking a bit longer than we expected to get everything together. I don't want to over promise and give an ETA at the moment because we're still testing the heck out of it to make sure its 100% ready.
I appreciate that. Just excited to get the product hopefully sooner then later.

Etowah
Reaction score
Its 2014, how does it work with a Unitec WSll? Can the customer select what ever wash he wants, and that's what he is billed for?