What's new

Crypto pay reports

Wheels

Reaction score
Hi- I was wondering the simplest way to run a report on monthly sales for the last few months. when I download a report is there a way to set the date of the data it draws from? or is there a better way to capture all sales by a date range?

David Rolf

Reaction score
Hi- I was wondering the simplest way to run a report on monthly sales for the last few months. when I download a report is there a way to set the date of the data it draws from? or is there a better way to capture all sales by a date range?
Just out of curiosity are you running the advanced analytics that you need to pay extra for? I find all the reports complete and can report on anything for a given date or range. I may be missing something in your post.

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
What are you looking for that would be different than the monthly statement from Worldpay? Each sale for each date?

cbchevy4x4

Reaction score
Click on View Statistics. input your date ranges, click update, scroll to the bottom of the page and download report.