What's new

Crypto Pay + Dixmor 6

Washking23

Reaction score
Hey there, new member here.
I have a 5 bay SS. We are in process of adding Crypto Pay credit Cards. We have Dixmor6 on each bay. We have our first bay connected and working but trying to figure out some things. I have scoured the forums and can't find an exact answer.

Our current rate is $0.25 for 30 seconds. we are keeping the Quarters and CC the same rate for now to make it easy. CC have $2 minimum and $15 max for now. When the charge is under $2 it defaults to $2 so that seems right. When we tested an amount of say 4:47 of time, it would default to $2.50 charged. The dixmor will show down to the penny being used in realtime, but final value is rounding. In our case rounded up, but does it round down if that's closer?

My final thought is, how can we make these number dead on or as close as possible? My thought was changing the rate to be $.05 for 6 seconds which is the same ratio. The Dixmor seems like an easy change, just set the rate to $.05 for each pulse, but I don't see a spot in crypto pay to change the $value, only the time rate.

Attachments