What's new

Crypto pay analyticsfor self serve

washregal

Reaction score
Hello..I am using microcoin ql and mei bill validators..is there a way I can wire crypto pay to read the pulse of both the validators and coun acceptors in my ss bays and vacs in order to capture myntotal cash and coin counts as well as my cc?

washregal

Reaction score
Thank you for the fast reply.. only with coin and bills wired together? Is there a wiring diagram for this / and will it count bill pulses and coin pulses as total coin count or will it deceminate between cash and coin?

Is there a wirinf diafram for this run througj a dixmore led 7?

OurTown

Reaction score
Thank you for the fast reply.. only with coin and bills wired together? Is there a wiring diagram for this / and will it count bill pulses and coin pulses as total coin count or will it deceminate between cash and coin?

Is there a wirinf diafram for this run througj a dixmore led 7?

It only has the capability to add them all together and call them "coins" on the dashboard. Each device has it's own resettable "vault". The issue I have is that the vaults are in percentages and not dollar amounts. You would think Cryptopay would have done a better job of this. You can set a notification limit on them under device configuration. We set ours to 4,000. (Ours is set to $ .25 coin increments) That way the if we add a zero to the number on the individual vault in the dashboard it's within $10 of what's in there. For example if we look at what's in vac 5 and it is at 9% then we know there's at least $90 but less that $100 of bills and coins combined. As soon as it gets to $100 is will show 10%.

OurTown

Reaction score
Also of course it does count the total cash on each device and there's various ways to see it all.

MEP001

Reaction score
Will the crypto pay analytics package give you those details?
Yes, but it will still combine bills and coins. The Dixmor will count them separately if you use the two pulse inputs separately. All you have to do to combine them is wire the pulse wires together.

Roz

Reaction score
Alternatively you can use the Dixmor counters that are part of your timers (assuming that your meter boxes use Dixmor timers). I think they just count coin and bill pulses.