What's new

Credit Cards!

CarWashBoy

Reaction score
Hi .. Which is the Cheapest Processor for Credit Card Fees using CryptoPay? WorldPay or First Data? We are high Volume if that makes a difference..
Thanks in Advance.

Randy

Reaction score
Hi .. Which is the Cheapest Processor for Credit Card Fees using CryptoPay? WorldPay or First Data? We are high Volume if that makes a difference..
Thanks in Advance.
Which high volume wash would this be in Western Oregon?

OurTown

Reaction score
Thanks in Advance.
From what I understand new Cryptopay customers get only Worldpay. Are you using Cryptopay with First Data now?

CarWashBoy

Reaction score
From what I understand new Cryptopay customers get only Worldpay. Are you using Cryptopay with First Data now?
Yes, using FIrst Data with C/Pay.. on $400K per yr, avg % is around 7.8%.. which I don't mind because of the convenience etc.. but always looking to save a Dime..

OurTown

Reaction score
It is all about the average ticket size. The last time I checked we were at about 6% with Worldpay.

Dan-Ark

Reaction score
We are very low volume on our cryptopay ($400 monthly) and at 6% total with Worldpay on 4.30 avg ticket last month.

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
With First Data 8 Bay SS with exterior Tunnel running about 5.5%.

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
Just ran June numbers 8 Bay and Tunnel all in fees 5.3747%.
If you run $400 K / Year just for CC for a SS and presumably some IBA you must be one of the busiest in the state and well known for it.

cmawash

Reaction score
Just ran June numbers 8 Bay and Tunnel all in fees 5.3747%.
If you run $400 K / Year just for CC for a SS and presumably some IBA you must be one of the busiest in the state and well known for it.
not shur why the moaning comes from but other people do over 400K in sales

Randy

Reaction score
Hi.. why does it matter? I was just asking about C.Card Fees..
The reason I ask is we are going to be in Western Oregon, town of Corvallis in a couple of weeks for a family reunion. We like to stop by the car washes on the way to see how they do things and get a few ideas.

OurTown

Reaction score
not shur why the moaning comes from but other people do over 400K in sales

I think Earl was saying that $400K in just CC sales is a lot unless you are CC only.