What's new

Credit Card Systems

beauman

Reaction score
I am a novice, but does the "Swipe and Clean" (made by Coleman, I think), work in the same fashion as Wash Card, Wash Gear or the Hamilton Dan?

Just wondering if it is obsolete. Thanks

MEP001

Reaction score
The "Swipe and Clean" does not work at all like the others you mentioned. There is a keypad on every device and a central station where you swipe your card and retrieve a code on a slip of paper. You enter that code whenever you want to activate a bay or vac or buy something at the vending, then return to the station to "cash out" and get a receipt if desired.

I know of someone who removed a Swipe and Clean system because of too many problems, both hardware and stupid customer related.

Bubbles Galore

Reaction score
You'll love the EV system. I do.

The only thing I would like is if Bluepay would send me a statement to my e-mail letting me know how many transacations and how much I did for the day.

Try and mention that to Amanda :D

Kirb

Reaction score
John,
You can setup Bluepay to email you everyday. I originally had it setup to let me know every time someone would swipe and now changed it so it sends me a batch statement nightly. Just log into Bluepay web site, click on administration, accounts, list, view, then email settings. Hope this helps.
Kirb

lighthousecarwash

Reaction score
I am new to the forum and was searching old posts for Etowah Valley Equipment. I am talking to Jim about installing the replacement doors on my Magic Wand Lincoln meters with CC and bill acceptors. Have you guys been happy with the quick pay system? I like the voice option since no other wash in town has that option. Any advice? Should I look at other systems?

Thanks,
Jeff.

captain cw

Reaction score
I love my boxes I bought from Jim. I had him load them up with everything. The voice prompts are pretty cool. I also really like the push buttons. Very solid.

GoBuckeyes

Self-Serve and Automatics
Reaction score
Captain,
I too am a big fan of my EV cc system. I opted for the rotarys instead of the push buttons, especially after I saw the price difference. Please give us an update in 6 months and let me know how they hold up and if you have any issues with them. Thanks.

Bud

NE Ohio
Reaction score
WELL, It has been awhile. What is the scoop on the EV equipment that has been discussed here???