What's new

Credit card rates

intsupply

Reaction score
I read a few posts from last month about credit card rates. My latest bill came in at a total 4.9%. Can you refer me to a company that has great rates. I agree everyone should make money, but this is high. I am very open minded and am looking for your experiences. Thanks in advance!!

MEP001

Reaction score
What are your transaction fees and your average sale? An average 8% rate with no transaction fee will be cheaper than a 4.9% with a 25? transaction fee on an average $5 ticket. Make sure you factor in everything before you switch.

gsgriffin

Reaction score
I calculated mine off the last CC bill, it was barely over 5%. This was within my budget. I have a 1.85% rate + .23c per transaction.

G

DivineSuccess

Reaction score
I just moved processing companies last year and it saved me a huge. Right now we are at interchange (1.59%) plus 16 cents a trans action.

DivineSuccess

Reaction score
I am with a company called epic merchant services. they process through chase paymentech. I used to be with unitec's provider paying a flat percentage.

jprb

Reaction score
Too bad Epic's website contact form doesn't work! I was gonna check on their rates! The form gives me an error when I try to submit it.

JRPB