What's new

Credit card processing

LauraB

Reaction score
Hello,
We are new to car wash ownership and have a lot to learn! Looking for recommendations for credit card processing companies.
Thanks!

MEP001

Reaction score
Costco used to offer one that had something ridiculously low like 1.2% processing and no transaction fees.

cooll903

Reaction score
Fis worldpay. they work with most PayStation Mfgs. they also work with cryptopay. i use them for both my IBA and cryptopay in the SS bays.

MEP001

Reaction score
Fis worldpay. they work with most PayStation Mfgs. they also work with cryptopay. i use them for both my IBA and cryptopay in the SS bays.
I've heard nothing good about Worldpay. What about them do you recommend? You have to use them with Cryptopay, you can't bring your own merchant processing.

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
World Pay has been about the same for me as First Data was and they were very helpful setting me up with an I Pad and card reader and their app so when the tunnel got busy I could have a guy walk down the line and take credit cards as well as cash.

cooll903

Reaction score
I've heard nothing good about Worldpay. What about them do you recommend? You have to use them with Cryptopay, you can't bring your own merchant processing.
you have to set up another Merchant Id with Worldpay to use in your paystation if you use them for cryptopay. i got the new EMV reader for the HTK from Hamilton and installed it and Hamilton helped me set it up and im off to the races.

Randy

Reaction score
you have to set up another Merchant Id with Worldpay to use in your paystation if you use them for cryptopay. i got the new EMV reader for the HTK from Hamilton and installed it and Hamilton helped me set it up and im off to the races.
What did the EMV reader cost you for your HTK?

AnalyticWash

Reaction score
What is the percentage all of you are paying monthly?
I average 5.3%
I average 2.2%...

Rates have gotten very low. Recommend everyone audit who they are using for processing. That Cryptopay Worldpay requirement is dumb. They are ripping off there customers...

MEP001

Reaction score
That Cryptopay Worldpay requirement is dumb. They are ripping off there customers...
Cryptopay sells the hardware at or below cost, and in exchange they get a small percentage of your sales from Worldpay. I feel like they ought to be more forthcoming about this, but if it weren't for them a lot of us would never have added CC acceptance.

Rudy

Reaction score
I recommend going to Cardfellow.com . I have no association with them, except that they found me a rate lower than anything I could find myself. Basically, they solicit offers for you....and then they charge the successful bidder (for your account) a small fee. Their service won't cost you anything.

Anyway....I'm happy with the processor they found for me.....