What's new

Credit card on change machine

Jason Studer

Reaction score
I would like to start taking credit cards, my Rowe Bc1400 is no compatible with a credit cards. I would just like to add a second machine that will just take credit cards or both CC and bills. Any suggestion on brand and CC processors?

I would prefer to just add CC to my Rowe if anyone knows the trick, I have heard it is possible, but I can not find any support for this.

I do only dispense dollar tokens.

Thanks in advance for your input. Jason

I.B. Washincars

Car Washer Emeritus
Reaction score
You can only dispense tokens for a CC. Dispensing dollar coins makes it an ATM. I have the American CC to token machine at some of my washes. I felt it would be a big hit, but have been very disappointed in the piddly amt. of use it gets.

Randy

Reaction score
Depending on which bill validator you are using it could be or couldn’t be possible. What validator are you using in your Rowe BC1400?

Whale of a Wash

5 Washes 36Bays 2Vectors
Reaction score
Ditto for me . The American changer with credit card is a waste compared to my washes with crypto pay. Less than 1/3 the use age.
And dispensing dollar coins will get you fined under banking regs. Way cheaper and more money to be made with in bay credit cards