What's new

COVID 19/Coronavirus Impact

Kramerwv

Reaction score
Randy - how is the progression going out there? You seem to be a week ahead of most other places except maybe NY. Is the shutdown working to slow this thing at all?

Randy

Reaction score
Randy - how is the progression going out there? You seem to be a week ahead of most other places except maybe NY. Is the shutdown working to slow this thing at all?
It’s been a bad weekend to be in the car wash business. The car wash is down about 70%, the weather this weekend was perfect for washing cars. There isn’t a lot of traffic on the roads. Most stores are pretty well stocked, no toilet paper yet. There have been a lot more cases of CORVID-19 over the weekend and a couple more deaths. I think the governor is going to order a “stay at home” order today as he feels that a lot of people aren’t taking all of this very seriously. Over the weekend they had thousands of people out at the ocean beaches digging clams, the tide was perfect for digging clams, so much for staying home. If the govenor does issue a "stay at home " order we are ready to shut down operations and stay home. They did activate the national guard here. I still haven’t received the results of my COVID-19 test

Kramerwv

Reaction score
Good luck - we received the stay home order today effective tomorrow evening.