What's new

Corporate Express Exteriors are OUT of Their Ever Loving Minds!

carwashlasvegas

Reaction score
I'm also curious about the company's business model. For instance, I've heard of a rule of thumb in the car wash industry that you need to wash 100 cars per day per million dollars of site investment. However, I'm not sure if this rule still applies, especially when considering the impact of memberships. Even if they do boost business, I doubt that the new car washes will be able to wash enough cars in these small towns to make a profit.

Another question that comes to mind is whether this company thinks they can significantly increase the car wash market in these towns, or if they're just snowing investors into thinking there's major profit potential in these locations. Additionally, I wonder if they're trying to run other established car washes out of town, or if they genuinely believe that they're the best option for customers in these areas.

Given the current state of the economy, it seems odd that this company is expanding so rapidly, even buying up new locations that other developers have put in the effort to build. I'm not sure how these deals cash flow or if this is a sustainable business model.

Despite my concerns, I do think that the new company's retail wash prices are very high, which could benefit existing car washes by allowing them to compete on price. However, it remains to be seen whether this new car wash company will succeed or whether it will end up like many other overbuilt car washes from the early 2000s.

Car_Wash_Guy

Reaction score
Maybe we’ll see a slight resurgence of flex and full service to distinguish themselves from the glut of express exteriors.

when I bought my tunnel I was 1 of 3. Now there are 6 online with 5 more to get built.

Thinking about introducing the full service component . I’d be the only one in the city and many customers ask for it. And it will distinguish our site from all the other EEs

I will say that of the new sites built, they’re run by what seems to be inexperienced kids. A new beautiful site that cost $6mil + shouldn’t be putting out a car (my SUV)with a dirt stripe down the back window and 25% tire shine actually being applied.

I feel these corporations and investors along with the people that are buying the lease backs for stupid prices and CAp rates are in for a rude awakening