What's new

Coolest thing you’ve found

Reaction score
So I cleaned out my vacuums for the first time over the weekend and I found $ 3.25 not bad for my first time but I know some of you vets have found some good stuff.

MEP001

Reaction score
I don't go through the vacuum trash, I just pick up silver coins sitting right on top and dump the rest. I might get $5 a day if I can keep the homeless out long enough.

Reaction score
I don't go through the vacuum trash, I just pick up silver coins sitting right on top and dump the rest. I might get $5 a day if I can keep the homeless out long enough.
It must suck to have to worry about homeless so much. I live in a small town. We don’t have any homeless here.

OurTown

Reaction score
I heard about a guy who found a $100 bill in a vac but my guess is it's an urban legend.

wyatt

Reaction score
There's a lady that empties my vac trash 1-2x a week for free. I gave her a key to the bottom of my vacs and her only payment is she can keep whatever she finds in the trash.

I think vac trash is the worst thing at a car wash so hopefully I have her forever! She's been doing it 5 years now.

Waxman

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I found a shark rocket pro vacuum cleaner in my vacuum island trash can. I cleaned it up and it’s my wife’s favorite vac!!