What's new
Car Wash Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

continuous spray

DParks

New member
I have a bay that has a continuous spray. Troubleshooting I have changed the Erie 3-way valve this worked for a day it started again. I then replaced valve and seals on cat pump, balance pressure regulator- replaced hose & fittings from Erie valve to 310 cat pump worked for 1 day. I then replaced 3 more fittings- redid 2 other hose fittings- replaced spot free check valve- Erie 3-way check valve & replace wand assembly. This worked for 2 1/2 days. Then replaced 310 cat pump and assorted fittings, this worked 1 day. Now it is keeping a continuous spray of 200 PSI- I rook apart the new balance pressure regulator and wiped and grease it with plumbers silicone grease-no change still spraying. any suggestions would be appreciated.
 
Do you have any system that builds up 200 psi other than your 310 pump? How much pressure does your Spot free pump build up? I'd start disconnecting different systems looking for the problem. I think I'd start by disconnecting the spot free rinse line.
 
Do you have any system that builds up 200 psi other than your 310 pump? How much pressure does your Spot free pump build up? I'd start disconnecting different systems looking for the problem. I think I'd start by disconnecting the spot free rinse line.
No, not that I'm aware of. No change when spot free disconnected. It is about 100PSI
 
Back
Top