What's new

Complimentary Towel Dry Station

dogwasher

Reaction score
MEP, Sam's has a few different kinds of ProForce liquids. Is it the Yellow Lemon Fresh Disinfectant Cleaner? That is the only one that says it has ammonia chloride.

JMMUSTANG

car wash owner
Reaction score
You're right about some of the customer loving them so much they take them home.
But the response by all the customers is overwhelming.
Cost for QUALITY is less than .03 per customer.
If that bothers you adjust your car wash price accordingly and you'll make a profit.

Bubbles Galore

Reaction score
I do a good amount of business through my vendor and feel like this would seriously diminish my vending sales (I vend 4 different types of towels from $1-$5). What have some of you noticed that have glass front vendors?

dogwasher

Reaction score
Also MEP, I did the wash and dry exactly as you said so when I dye the towels do I run it threw a normal cycle wash and then tumble dry again.

Sorry for all the questions but I usually make my wife do all the woman work:)

MEP001

Reaction score
I don't dye the towels, but if I did, since I double-rinse them I'd put the dye in on the first rinse with hot water like cfcw does. The second rinse should remove the dye from your machine so it won't stain your clothes.

dogwasher

Reaction score
Dyeing towels is not a good idea. The dye seriously diminishes the amount of water the towel can absorb because the fibers have been altered by the dye. The dyes used in the manufacture of the fibers in the towel is totally different than the dye you buy at the grocery store. I agree with JMMUSTANG.

I just finished dyeing two packages (80 towels) and I think I ruined them? They are not as soft as before I dyed them. If I run them threw the wash again with powder Tide will the soften up or are they done for?

FYI- I followed the directions and added a cup of salt with the dye..what does the salt do to the towels?

MEP001

Reaction score
I assume the salt is to help the dye penetrate into the fibers of the towels. I don't know what it does to them, but my guess would be that the salt is what made them less soft and not the dye.