What's new

Complete list of Touchless/Laser Washes

MikeRadio

Reaction score
Hello

I’m not in the car wash industry like probably most people here.
But I thought this was the right place to come.

I’m looking for a full listing of all touch free/touchless/laser washes in the country by city. Each location.

My car Recommend only using touch free car washes, and I like to wash it often when I’m on the road, which is a lot.

Right now, I don’t see an easy way to find these touchless car washes. It requires searching Google street view, Yelp, searches, and subreddits.

I wish there were some easier way to find touchfree car washes. It shouldn’t be this hard. It’s easier to find good pizza.

If anyone has any ideas, that would be wonderful and very appreciate

Mike

washnshine

Reaction score
When you’re on the road , Google “touchfree car wash” and have location settings enabled in your phone. Probably the same way you would find a pizzeria in a town. Touchfree car washes are pretty easy to find, as numerous gas stations also have them.

edcrawfordlv

Reaction score
While certain manufactures may recommend touch free only, You'll find those vehicles going through friction washes all day long with no issues. In fact some of the centers for those manufactures may even have a friction wash on premise to prep the car for delivery. Your mileage may vary of course.

MikeRadio

Reaction score
While certain manufactures may recommend touch free only, You'll find those vehicles going through friction washes all day long with no issues. In fact some of the centers for those manufactures may even have a friction wash on premise to prep the car for delivery. Your mileage may vary of course.
What is the best type of friction wash not to damage your car? Is there a difference between soft touch and regular? I’ve used friction washes in the past and have once or twice already without any issues, but I’ve noticed that some have different types of brushes and scrubbing things. I just want to do what is the softest for the car

MikeRadio

Reaction score
When you’re on the road , Google “touchfree car wash” and have location settings enabled in your phone. Probably the same way you would find a pizzeria in a town. Touchfree car washes are pretty easy to find, as numerous gas stations also have them.
I wish it was that easy. However, a lot of the gas stations with touch free car washes are not having the car wash listed as separate so you can only find the gas station which means manual, searching to find out what kind of car wash it actually has and googling it doesn’t always bring up the car wash, it’s free lot of times they don’t say touch free and their Google search results