What's new

Coleman Super Saver

Piratepridecw

Reaction score
Does anyone have the manual to the Coleman Super Saver or know where I can get one? We purchased it used and everything fired right up. We have had a few issues with the motors and fuses and cannot locate a full manual anywhere. The Coleman site has been down for over a month and we have been waiting that long for them to email us a copy. We've also called Coleman distributors but nobody seems to have one.

cwguy.com

The Eric
Reaction score
I have a manual somewhere? I could probably get it scanned at Fedex if you really wanted a copy?

But this will probably be good enough.... this is the Super Saver Parts Manual with lots of pictures: http://cwguy.com/?page_id=6779

Your answer should be on page 8 / 1.10 and there should be a light when the fuse blows I believe?

Ayerule

Reaction score
CWGUY's has the most up to date manual I have found. Got a similar copy that includes foam brush, vacuums and swipe n clean.
Also have the Omron manuals and programming guide for the PLC, but they'd even tell you it's obsolete. Can send PDFs if ya want them.
Everyone on this forum is extremely knowledgable and tremendously helpful. The search function is your best friend and an invaluable resource. Good luck.

pgrzes

Reaction score
Can you post a link to the omron manuals and programming for them? I have Super Saver owner and installation manuals. If you want a copy I can email them. I just picked up another super saver pumpstand with only 1 omron and several output cards in it, I will have to find the information for that maybe Eric can help????? ERIC, HELP!!!

cwguy.com

The Eric
Reaction score
I posted the parts manual on my site so I deleted all the other pages and compressed the doc. That is why my doc is shorter.

Send me the manual.... I will post that also. I just have the books somewhere?

I heard that guy you purchased your super saver from takes refunds on pump stands only! But not other equipment.... Weird? :)

I did notice in the pictures (in the doc) that the PLC's are different. But your PLC / pump stand is nicer and you can dial into it. Like 1980s style AOL.... I actually have the software somewhere?

Piratepridecw

Reaction score
I will take any and all literature on this equipment. The sooner the better! Cwguy-fedex would be great just let me know what you need from me to send it. I do not have a fedex account but can get one if needed. If anyone can email it quicker, that would be ideal. We are playing the guess and check game and it has not been fun lol

piratepridecarwash@yahoo.com

thank you!

Ayerule

Reaction score
Eric, is that software downloadable?
When I got this place I noticed every piece of machinery has a dial up modem, but I've never found how to connect to them. Except the WSII, but for Unitec modems the stars have to aligned just right or no joy dialing in. At a loss with the Jim Coleman stuff.

MEP001

Reaction score
That reminds me of the early Dixmor timers that you could somehow dial into via a modem, but IIRC they never supported the software above Windows 3.1.

cwguy.com

The Eric
Reaction score
Everything with 1990 tech is dependant on the correct star alignment! LOL :)

The software in my picture is a little better.... is uses Windows 98! :)

But lots of equipment actually use serial communication to help give data. The data is also being read, in this case, off the Super Saver PLC. It is the Coleman GUI I believe which is the issue? I have never used any Coleman Money Manager software though. I did find pictures though. You use to be able to download the software I believe from their website.

Pictures: http://cwguy.com/?p=9715

cwguy.com

The Eric
Reaction score
I will take any and all literature on this equipment. The sooner the better!
I looked today and I only have the "Jim Coleman Installation / Operation Owner’s Manual".... does anyone know if this is actually the "best" manual for any Coleman equipment item? Seems like there is no troubleshooting in the "Operation Owner's Manual"? :) I personally have never tried to use it to troubleshoot anything though.

More pictures here: http://cwguy.com/?p=9724