What's new

Coleman Self Serve - Foam Brush

Robert Story

Reaction score
I keep blowing my fuse for foam brush in the hand rack (power pack). Any suggestions?

I replace Fuse and foam brush works for a few days and then I get a complaint that it’s not working. Replace and works again. Have no clue what might be causing this.

phone - 469-247-1628

Robert Story

MEP001

Reaction score
What size fuse are you using? They originally had a 15 amp which is really too big, but if that's what you're using and it's still blowing, you should probably change the motor or at least swap it with another system.

You might want to take your phone number down or format it with a mix of some words and numbers so it's not picked up by spambots.

Tom Thumb

Reaction score
I keep blowing my fuse for foam brush in the hand rack (power pack). Any suggestions?

I replace Fuse and foam brush works for a few days and then I get a complaint that it’s not working. Replace and works again. Have no clue what might be causing this.

phone - 469-247-1628

Robert Story
Check Pro-con pump and load on motor.

Rfreeman

Reaction score
Robert

I had a similar situation happen to me on my coleman system. In my case I had just changed the marathon motor on the stand. Did you change the motor or pro con pump in your foam brush system recently? My solution in my case was to change to slow blow fuses as with most all motors when they initially fire up there is a spike in amp load which was causing my fuses to blow. Once I switched to a slow blow fuse it fixed the problem

Robert Story

Reaction score
What size fuse are you using? They originally had a 15 amp which is really too big, but if that's what you're using and it's still blowing, you should probably change the motor or at least swap it with another system.

You might want to take your phone number down or format it with a mix of some words and numbers so it's not picked up by spambots.
Thanks for the advice. I have a spare motor for the foam brush so I will swap it if I continue to experience the issue. First I am going to switch to a 15 amp slow blow fuse. I am currently using a 10 amp. “May be the problem but not sure” appreciate all the support as we all know it can be a head game with some of the issues we face as operators.