What's new

Coleman carpet shampooer

6t7gto

Reaction score
Hi guys,
Snow plow hooked the carpet shampoo hose and ripped the brushhead off the hose.
It's probably buried under the mountain of snow I have.
Anybody know the part number for the complete head assembly.
I looked on Kleenrite's site and they show replacement bristles and complete hose assemblies. Pricey.
thanks,
david

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
Spend more $ and save a lot of time and aggravation. Get the whole hose and head assembly.

cwguy.com

The Eric
Reaction score
Spend more $ and save a lot of time and aggravation. Get the whole hose and head assembly.
If you are saying you ripped the fitting off? You should take Earl's advice. You can also send your remaining piece of hose to Coleman.... They will refurb it for you.

Randy

Reaction score
I think I’ve got a used Coleman Carpet hose assembly hanging on the wall. If I do I’ll give someone a deal on it, I don’t need it. I know I've got a Carpet shampooer Door and the guts.

cwguy.com

The Eric
Reaction score
I think I’ve got a used Coleman Carpet hose assembly hanging on the wall. If I do I’ll give someone a deal on it, I don’t need it. I know I've got a Carpet shampooer Door and the guts.
You never told me you had a hose also! Was that included in that deal the other day? How about just purchasing some of my Coleman vacs? LOL :)

6t7gto

Reaction score
Randy,
I'm interested. Please give me a call.

thanks,
david

pgrzes

Reaction score
I just refurbed several Coleman Combo vacs. Colemans price on the shampooer hose Assy's was not much more then the ones Kleenrite sells. Colemans shampooer head is way better then the KR. I just wished their hose lasted longer!!!! They always come apart at the shampoo handle, anyone come up with a better connection then the factory coleman setup?

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
1. Get mine from Coleman. 2 Intersting about the "Coming" Apart issue. Has never happened to me. HAve 9 in service. Some as long as 20 years. To the contrary, when I replaced an assembly I thought I'd save the head in case on got trashed. Could never get it apart.

When I get them, at install I try to put a 2 piece length of hose over the middle of the hose where it typicaly folds when hanging to reduce the abrasion since this is where they typicaly fail. I wish they came that way new!

slash007

Reaction score
On my shampoo vacs the only hose issues I've had are where the hose breaks right before the brush head. There is a guard there, but keeps slipping down.