What's new

Coinco Update for new 5

Jony82

Reaction score
Kinda late in asking this question, but does anyone have a programmer for my Bill Pro Coinco bill acceptor for the new 5 upgrade? Coinco wants me to send in the current one and I don't want to have my vending machine down for a week or two while it's being shipped and worked on.

Thanks

JMMUSTANG

car wash owner
Reaction score
Sent one in and got it back 3 days later. Not bad.
It's been raining a lot so I don't think anyone missed it.

Uncle Sam

Reaction score
Coinco is the only one that can upgrade the validator. Like Mustang wrote, we sent one in and got it back 3 days later. This is in California near LA. Most vending machines will work with just the changer in them, so you can remove the validator and still be in business.

Uncle Sam

Randy

Reaction score
There are3 programmers for the Coinco Bill validators. Depending on which model you have determines which programmer you need. I?ve been upgrading the Coinco?s with about a 1 day turn around. The problem I?ve found with most of the Coinco validators is they need to be rebuilt before they can be upgraded, as they are just about worn out. The Coinco?s only last about 18-24 months in a heavily used changer/ACW before they need to be rebuilt. I?ve been sending out my loaner Mag-52 to those who don?t have a spare so there changer/ACW won?t be shut down completely while there validator is in for upgrade. My Mars programmer is still making the rounds across the US, for those who want to do the upgrades themselves.

garmo

Reaction score
I have a programmer valid for 17, Coinco validators - model number MAG62SA - these are 24v validators installed in American AC 1005 changers. Anybody interested?

Gary