What's new

Coin Box

mcarter1990

Reaction score
Can anyone tell what brand of coin boxes I have? I am trying to update them with more payment options without replacing the box.

Thanks IMG_0832.jpg

Keno

Reaction score
Only way to add payment options to a box that small without replacement is by adding auxiliary boxes near your main box. We have similar boxes and added auxiliary boxes to add Nayax cc to our bays

OurTown

Reaction score
There is room for a Cryptopay swiper on the right side of the door. We have done it on small doors like that.

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
Here was my solution. Originally added separate box for bills because I figured if scumbags attacked it other box would still work . Later added Cryptopay to it. (And yes I fixed the minimum after filming)

Keno

Reaction score
Laurel Metal Products (the drop shelf vendor company) makes a nice add-on stainless steel box for Nayax & CryptoPay card readers.

Here's one, installed on a vacuum.
View attachment 10246
(still awaiting the custom-made decal)
Are you doing count-up on vacs? How's that working out if you are?

cantbreak80

Maybe I need new clubs
Reaction score
We just completed this installation yesterday... So, too early to tell.
However, another customer's install was done last month...they seem pleased with the revenue.

Coins start the vacs for $1/3min
Nayax is Count Up with $2 minimum/$5 maximum.

Keno

Reaction score
We just completed this installation yesterday... So, too early to tell.
However, another customer's install was done last month...they seem pleased with the revenue.

Coins start the vacs for $1/3min
Nayax is Count Up with $2 minimum/$5 maximum.
Please keep us posted. I've thought about this, but most of our vacs are combo vacs, so I'm pretty sure we would lose the dual pricing structure on CC

cantbreak80

Maybe I need new clubs
Reaction score
Yeah, I've been doing some thinking about Combo Vacs.
How about $2, $3, or $4 minimum charge with the card reader powering the selector switch's common?
Card customers can then use the shampooer or vac for as long as they wish.

Keno

Reaction score
I was thinking about this also, but still won't provide dual pricing. We are double price on shampoo and fragrance over vac. So cc would get an advantage over cash and coin.

mcarter1990

Reaction score
Only way to add payment options to a box that small without replacement is by adding auxiliary boxes near your main box. We have similar boxes and added auxiliary boxes to add Nayax cc to our bays
Do you have any pictures ?

cbchevy4x4

Reaction score
Can anyone tell what brand of coin boxes I have? I am trying to update them with more payment options without replacing the box.

Thanks View attachment 10242
If it were me id looks seriously at knocking that bottom right stud out for the timer (the one near the 8 on tape measurer) and using it for the top mounting hole for a cryptopay swiper Just looking at the pic i think it would work with very little extra work.

OurTown

Reaction score
If it were me id looks seriously at knocking that bottom right stud out for the timer (the one near the 8 on tape measurer) and using it for the top mounting hole for a cryptopay swiper Just looking at the pic i think it would work with very little extra work.

I think the person's card may hit the rotary switch knob when swiping through. If it were me I would put it all the way to the right side just above the lock.

mcarter1990

Reaction score
Thank you

mcarter1990

Reaction score
So I think I am going to mount it on the side of the box. My next question for the group is how do I wire it up?

Which CC machine does everyone like. Please keep in mind I don't have internet at either wash.