What's new

Cleaning FRP

Noob

Reaction score
For those that use FRP in bays, what chemical do
you use to clean with?

Earl Weiss

Reaction score
I kno some prefer "Dawn" which will no damage the coating and mke future cleaning easier as opposed to some harsher chemicals.

traveler17

Reaction score
I have one wash that has FRP , the other is block. Can you give a little more detail about the C3. Cost, dilution, how far will the 5gl take ya? I like the idea of using something that doesn’t have the real harsh chems. Thanks for the feedback!!

Damoni88

Reaction score
I have one wash that has FRP , the other is block. Can you give a little more detail about the C3. Cost, dilution, how far will the 5gl take ya? I like the idea of using something that doesn’t have the real harsh chems. Thanks for the feedback!!
I have gotten 8 walls done so far and still have 2-3 gallons left. I worked with it today no gloves nothing let it sit 3 mins hit with scrubby pad might have to go over one time. First pic is the wall dirty. Second is after using C3. Key to this is letting it sit. cost is $150 plus shipping. They have a ready to use and they have a concentrated one also

Attachments

traveler17

Reaction score
I have gotten 8 walls done so far and still have 2-3 gallons left. I worked with it today no gloves nothing let it sit 3 mins hit with scrubby pad might have to go over one time. First pic is the wall dirty. Second is after using C3. Key to this is letting it sit. cost is $150 plus shipping. They have a ready to use and they have a concentrated one also
That looks great 👌. Which one do you use, ready use or concentrate?

Detbjr

Reaction score
Does anyone have experience with old graffiti? I’ve used tagaway that takes a bit away but still leaves a shadow of the graffiti.