What's new

Clack valve Wifi?

Cmofo

Reaction score
I recently replaced my old Fleck valves with new Clack WS2 for my twin alternating tanks.

Looking at the manual, it appears you can get a Wifi board for them. However, I can't find info on it. I like being able to check on things remotely. I am curious if anyone has experience with the Clack Wifi and what their thoughts are.

Thanks.

Buckeye Hydro

Reaction score
Nice! Do you have a standard Clack 2" valve, or a 2" Heavy valve? The 2" Heavy has Modbus communication capabilities, but not built in WiFi.

Cmofo

Reaction score
I did not realize there was a "Heavy" version. I am pretty sure I just got the standard Clack 2". When going through the manual, I saw there was an add-on board for Wifi (part# V4228-01Board), but looking online, I did not find much info on it.

Buckeye Hydro

Reaction score
Well that took some digging! Yes, we can get it for you. It will only work if you have the correct main board. Pls take a pic of the main board so I can read the serial number on the sticker near the top of the board.

If you have the wrong main board, you'd have to get a replacement main board, than the add on board.

There's also an annual subscription fee for the WIFI access.

You can post the pics here or email us at info@buckeyehydro.com

Russ

Last edited: