What's new

Christmas Santa promotion

coincarwash.ca

Washin cars in the GTA
Reaction score
Has anyone ever done a Santa promo at their wash? I was thinking of hiring someone to stand in front of my wash wearing a Santa suit to help lure in customers. I figure I can pay them per hour and I will buy the suit from Costco. I am sure I can get a few extra customers per hour from it to cover the cost of Santa.....Any comments or idea's would be great.

Randy

Reaction score
I think it would be a great idea. We had the Santa parade in front of the car wash on Saturday, it was a lot of fun.

MEP001

Reaction score
I wanted to do a Blue Santa drive and offer tokens in exchange for gift or cash donations for an afternoon, but I didn't get on it in time. Hopefully I 'll get flyers printed in time to do it next year.

Randy

Reaction score
Has anyone ever put up signs on their vending machines or changer saying that ?Vending items make Great Stocking Stuffers??

MEP001

Reaction score
Randy said:
Has anyone ever put up signs on their vending machines or changer saying that “Vending items make Great Stocking Stuffers?”
We did, it was to help promote our annual Christmas "gift packs" we had in a vendor, 10 tokens valued at a dollar each for $6. Last year, without having someone to push them, we sold only 2 from the Friday after Thanksgiving to New Years Day.